TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the interest of continuing product improvement, AVF reserves the right to change product specifications without notice. Information in this document may change without notice.
No part of this document may be reproduced, copied, or transmitted by any means, for any purpose without prior written permission from AVF.
AVF does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information through our web site and any information or material received through the AVF web site will be deemed NOT confidential.
By sending AVF information or material, you grant to AVF an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute said information or materials.
Products programs and services published on AVF's web site may not be available in your area.
- The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Credit Note will be issued accordingly.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service hotline 03-77830011
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection/delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline 03-77830011 at the time of collection/ delivery; otherwise, we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
• If the product is obviously damaged upon collection at time of delivery.
• If the product ordered is different from the item delivered.
- We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in paragraph 2 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you after 30 days from the approved return date.
- Goods returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
- Goods returned address:
AV FUTURE LINK SDN BHD (AVF)
No. 23A, Jalan 5/152, Taman Perindustrian O.U.G.,
Jalan Puchong, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +6(03) 7783 0011
- We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form.
- We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for the delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for the delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- AVF delivery is partnering with reputable courier company at delivery cost of RM10 (West Malaysia By J&T).
Delivery time frame
Peninsular Malaysia - 3 working days
Klang Valley – Same Day (Order Closing Before 11am Daily, after 11am consider the next day order.)
(Note: There is no delivery during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.)
AVF products covers limited warranty of our products of (6 months) warranty for the parts:
OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Wear and tear of PU Leather or due to aging of materials.
- Damaged cause by use, inappropriate usage or accidental damage caused by user.
- Damage due to modifications or alteration of products without the instruction or order by AVF.
- Cuts or damage done by animals, environmental conditions such as extreme temperature or high heat, high humidity, exposed to water or flood, corrosive or pollutant gas and any other external causes.
- Improper assembly or failure to follow our manual instruction during product assembly, damage done to the product will not be cover.
- AVF have the right to declare and decide the product’s rights under the warranty. Parts that need to be replaced due to any attempt to incorporate will be unsuccessful and will be borne by user due to exemption clause.
- AVF reserves the right to decide whether parts should be repaired or replaced and are limited to defective parts.